Skip to content
- lives and works in Germany and Tenerife.
- has dealt with subjects, styles and techniques of painting for over 15 years, by applying distinct sensitivity and courage to experiment. In her early years she was guided and influenced by an apprenticed painter.
- paints with great passion mainly in an abstract manner, guided by motives or collage-like, including representational elements.
- took part in numerous exhibitions in Germany, France, Tenerife and Argentina.
- got among the thirteen best artists within a contest (subject: Bacchus), which was rewarded with an exhibition at „Sala de Arte Caja Canarias“, Tenerife
- Her latest exhibition at „Casa del Vino“ (Tenerife) was recorded for television by TV broadcaster „Canal Canaris“.